Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Is it just me? (Probably. Stupid 'puter...)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Spinshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Yeah, I've been lurking around for, oh, a month or three now. ;?_? I tend to be a lurker by nature, y'see, but this is really frustrating and I'm beginning to think it really is my computer just being a bastard. See, I can't get the new layout to display the iframe unless I use Mozilla, and even then I have to beat it with a stick about ten times to get all the images to show (I'm surprised IE didn't work, but it insisted the iframe page didn't exist o_O). v_v Considering Opera is my default browser, this is very saddening; I've pretty much become dependant on Daily Manga telling me if you've updated. ;?_? And it's such a pretty layout, too....

    I've never had a problem like this before . . . am I the only one? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...that has never happened to me before. (I use Internet Explorer.) Not sure what's wrong...0_o;;

  3. #3
    Inactive Member theMightyMightypFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry don't know anything ab Spinshadow's problem (it works fine with Netscape-personally I think IE is the devil but thats just IMHO) but i have a problem of my own: I can see the new graphics fine but when java's enabled all the links/donate us overlap and when it's not they appear at the bottom of the page not in a list which I'm sure is not where they're suposed to be. but that's trivial. my bigger question is, I havn't seen any updates actually *posted* since the new layout came out. Have there not been any? it's been really irritating checking all the scanlations to see which are update ...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yah theres been some updates....i dont whats wrong with ur comps...mine is working perfectly fine. and i use IE and Mozilla....mainly IE cuz i hate Mozilla to core of my being O_o. yah so u guys should check out whats up with ur comps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •